West Virginia Junior College
Great Career, Great Life
If you want a degree in months, and want a better future for you and your family, contact West Virginia Junior College.
Go Ahead, Get Started Today
Why Choose West Virginia Junior College
- In Demand Programs
- Quality Affordable Education
- Nationally Recognized Certifications
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
- Placement Assistance
- Education That Works
- Online Programs
Make the smart choice, contact West Virginia Junior College for the training you need for the life you deserve!
Programs Available at West Virginia Junior College:Business Administration - Associate Degree
Dental Assisting - Associate Degree
Healthcare Informatics - Associate Degree
Information Technology - Associate Degree
Legal Office Assisting - Associate Degree
Medical Assisting - Associate Degree
Medical Office Administration - Associate Degree
Pharmacy Technician - Associate Degree
Registered Nursing - Associate Degree
*Programs vary by campus
West Virginia Junior College Campuses:
WVJC Bridgeport is located in Harrison County, West Virginia. Bridgeport is home to Meadowbrook Mall, a 100-store regional shopping complex serving North-Central West Virginia.
WVJC Charleston is located in the state’s capital. Charleston is the largest city in the state of West Virginia.
WVJC Morgantown is located in Monongalia County, WV, just a minute’s walk from the West Virginia University campus. We are a small college in a large university community.
WVJC Online is available exclusively to all residents of West Virginia.
- Medical Assisting – Associate Degree
- Medical Office Administration – Associate Degree
- Business Administration – Associate Degree
Our online programs offer you the following advantages:
- An associate degree in months
- West Virginia based, providing local support
- 24/7 technical support
- Nearly 100 years of training West Virginians
- Extensive experience with West Virginia employers